How do I sign up to JET file?
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Adding New Statute Types
- Adding a Statute to a Case
- Adding a new injury to an existing case
- Assigning Application Deadlines
- Associating a Party with an Injury
- How do I see the records that I requested through Genie Docs?
- How do I sign up to JET file?
- How to Order Subpoena Records in Merus
- Importing Case Data from the California Division of Workers Compensation Website
- Reviewing Records Placed into Cases
- Submitting DWC Packets in MerusCase Via JET File
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
A third party authorization form must be signed and emailed to the MerusCase Support Team before JET Filing can be activated for your firm. This is a court requirement.
Generating an Authorization Form:
- Go to Tools > Settings and Options.
- Click Systemwide Settings.
- Click Firm Preferences.
- Check the box next to Let MerusCase submit to the DWC on my behalf.
- Fill out your information.
- Click Generate Authorization Form.
- Sign and Date the first page and email the form to email@example.com.
Quick Tip: You can use the quick "Email Support" button under Help on the main menu bar from anywhere within MerusCase.
Useful Links & Related Articles: