How do I see the records that I requested through Genie Docs?
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Adding New Statute Types
- Adding a Statute to a Case
- Adding a new injury to an existing case
- Assigning Application Deadlines
- Associating a Party with an Injury
- How do I see the records that I requested through Genie Docs?
- How do I sign up to JET file?
- How to Order Subpoena Records in Merus
- Importing Case Data from the California Division of Workers Compensation Website
- Reviewing Records Placed into Cases
- Submitting DWC Packets in MerusCase Via JET File
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
To see which records your firm has requested through Genie Docs you must have a user account set up for Genie Docs.
**If there are any issues accessing Genie Docs, please contact Gemini Duplication as they are the company handling your record requests.**
To see what records your firm has requested through Genie Docs, go to Tools > Get Records while in MerusCase. You will then be forwarded to the Genie Docs website. From there click History on the upper right of the screen to see your orders.