Troubleshooting excessive loading times or slow connections
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Browser Support for Internet Explorer 9: Having trouble logging into Merus?
- Troubleshooting excessive loading times or slow connections
- Troubleshooting: Fonts in the Word template I created are not the same when merged
- Troubleshooting: My EAMS form's margins are too small
- Troubleshooting: Squished text in Microsoft Word documents
- Why do I get an "Error 5253" when trying to save a document?
- Frequently Asked Questions
From time to time, you may find that MerusCase runs slower than you would like, or even becomes unresponsive. There are a number of reasons that this may be happening. We work hard to make sure that MerusCase servers are in tip-top shape, running as efficiently as possible. However, there are also things that you can do on your local computer to improve load times and responsiveness.
In Firefox 3.x, go to the Tools menu, click Clear Recent History. In the pop up box, select "Everything" for the time range to clear. Ensure that both "Cookies" and "Cache" are checked. This is important for clearing localStorage caching that MerusCase uses to improve application performance. It is recommended that you check everything, but not necessary. Note that doing so will clear your saved passwords and you will have to enter your login for MerusCase next time you attempt to log in.
For all other browsers, Google has written a very good article, complete with videos and FAQs.