Marking a Message as High Priority
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Adding HTML to Your MerusCase Signature
- Composing a New Message
- Forwarding Messages to your Merus Email
- Linking a Message to a Case
- Marking a Message as High Priority
- New Message Alerts
- Outbox vs. Sent
- Sending HIPAA-Compliant Messages
- Sending a Message from Case Activities
- Setting up Incoming Emails in Merus
- Setting up Outbound Emails in Merus
- Shared Inboxes
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Got an urgent message to send? Then mark it as high priority so the recipient knows!
Merus will show any urgent messages as red in the recipient's inbox and the recipient will receive a notification that they have an urgent message waiting for them.
How to Mark Your Message as High Priority
- Go to Messages > Compose or click on click on Compose on the right side of your screen from you Inbox tab.
- Once you're in the Compose window, find the "Priority:" field (Fig. 1).
- Click on the field to trigger the dropdown menu and then select your desired priority. In this case, we're sending as "High" priority, which will cause the message to show up as a bright red color in the recipient's inbox (Fig. 2).
- Continute composing your message as normal.
Note: The "Priority" protocol is a widely-supported format and is compatible with other email clients, such as Outlook. For more information on how to Compose messages please refer to MerusCase Messaging Overview.