Forwarding Messages to your Merus Email
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Adding HTML to Your MerusCase Signature
- Composing a New Message
- Forwarding Messages to your Merus Email
- Linking a Message to a Case
- Marking a Message as High Priority
- New Message Alerts
- Outbox vs. Sent
- Sending HIPAA-Compliant Messages
- Sending a Message from Case Activities
- Setting up Incoming Emails in Merus
- Setting up Outbound Emails in Merus
- Shared Inboxes
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
All messages can be sent to your Merus inbox without syncing to your external email client when you cc yourself with a "user+" email address.
Many users find it helpful to CC his/her Merus inbox, espcially when sending messages on their phone, in order to later parse through those messages and link them to the correct casefiles.
Pro Tip: Your "user+" email address is a key component to sending HIPAA-Compliant Messages. See our article entitled Sending HIPAA-Compliant Messages to learn more!
To find, your "user+" id, go to Tools > Email Setup and find a "user+" email address located at the top of your screen in the Incoming Email Accounts tab.
Alternatively, you can also see your "user+" id when Composing a Message.