Can My Computer Run Merus?
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessing MerusCase Offline
- Applicant Address Showing up as Employer Address in Merged Forms
- Can My Computer Run Merus?
- Clearing Your Browser's Cache
- Deleting Old PDF Forms in Merus
- Font Size Changing in PDFs
- Getting Logged Out for Inactivity
- Is Merus Secure?
- Merus Keeps Saying I Logged in from Another Location
- Not Seeing Certain Parts of Merus?
- Print Table vs. Print Panel
- Requesting or Scheduling a Backup Copy of Your Data
- Some Contacts Appear Empty
- Syncing Calendar and Contacts on Android Device
- Syncing Calendar and Contacts on an Apple device
- Syncing Data without Manually Refreshing
MerusCase is a cloud based case management system that is compatible with Mac, PCs, and any mobile device. The only thing required to run MerusCase is internet access and a web browser.
Hardware: Almost any computer system made in the last six years can run MerusCase. It also can run on Tablets, laptops and smartphones.
Browser: Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox are the recommend browsers. Microsoft Word 2007 or newer is required for letter template creation.