Editing an Existing Event Type
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Only Firm Administrators or Power Users can add, edit, or delete event types for their firm.
1. Navigate to Tools > Settings & Options in the drop down menu.
2. Click on Systemwide Settings in the left-hand pane.
3. Click on Event Type.
4. Locate the event you would like to edit either by navigating through your event types list or through a description search.
5. Once you have the event you wish to edit in view, click Edit to the right of the desired event.
6. On click, a new window will open on your screen which looks identical to the window displayed for New Event Type.
7. In this edit window, the description of the selected event will already be displayed. Make your changes for the color or description and then click Save.