Adding Calendar Events
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Adding an Event Through the Calendar Menu
1. Go to Calendar > New Event.
|Figure 1: Go to Calendar click on New Event.|
2. Fill all prompts in the form.
3. Click Save or Save and Add Another in the top right hand corner of the form.
|Figure 2: Click Save or Save & Add Another|
4. You can also access this form from the left hand panel, click on Upcoming Events > Add Event.
|Figure 3: Click Upcoming Events and Add Event.|
5. If you are in My Calender or the Firm Calender you can click on New Event in the upper right-hand corner.
|Figure 4: Click on New Event.|
For more information about the MerusCase Calender? Click here.