User Access Levels
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Adding & Editing Firm Branch Offices
- Adding a New User
- Changing Firm Settings / Details
- Changing a User's Access Level
- Checking Your User / Firm Administrator Status
- Deactivating a User
- Resetting a User's Password
- Restricting User Access Based on Location
- The Difference Between Admin and Non-Admin Users
- User Access Levels
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Five User Access Levels in Merus
Firm administrators have all rights within MerusCase. They are the only users that can add users or change user access.
Power User with Accounting
Power Users with Accounting have all rights within MerusCase that administrators have, but are unable to change user access.
Power Users have all rights within MerusCase that administrators have including the creation of templates, but are unable to change user access or view accounting modules.
This type of user signs in to a special version of MerusCase that limits editing rights. General Staff users can only access and edit Time Tracking and non-Accounting Modules. All other features are read only.
This type of user signs in to a special version of MerusCase where nothing is editable. A Read Only user cannot add, edit, or delete anything in MerusCase.