Reviewing Records Placed into Cases
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Adding New Statute Types
- Adding a Statute to a Case
- Adding a new injury to an existing case
- Assigning Application Deadlines
- Associating a Party with an Injury
- How do I see the records that I requested through Genie Docs?
- How do I sign up to JET file?
- How to Order Subpoena Records in Merus
- Importing Case Data from the California Division of Workers Compensation Website
- Reviewing Records Placed into Cases
- Submitting DWC Packets in MerusCase Via JET File
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
To review records that have automatically been placed into MerusCase:
1. Mouse-over Documents, a drop-down menu will appear choose Browse Firm PDF'S.
2. Once in the Browse Firm PDF section, choose to filter by Activity Tag.
3. Type "Subpoenaed Documents" in the box to the right of the Activity Tags filter.
4. Merus filters for your keywords as you type. You will be able to see all documents that your firm has subpoenaed through GenieDocs. If you would like to review which records are currently being processed by GenieDocs, type "Subpoena Request" into the search bar instead.
For more information on subpoenaed records please refer to How to Order Subpoena Records in Merus