Importing Case Data from the California Division of Workers Compensation Website
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Adding New Statute Types
- Adding a Statute to a Case
- Adding a new injury to an existing case
- Assigning Application Deadlines
- Associating a Party with an Injury
- How do I see the records that I requested through Genie Docs?
- How do I sign up to JET file?
- How to Order Subpoena Records in Merus
- Importing Case Data from the California Division of Workers Compensation Website
- Reviewing Records Placed into Cases
- Submitting DWC Packets in MerusCase Via JET File
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you're working on a California Division of Workers Compensation case, then we've made it easy for you to import the data about the applicant, injury information, employer, hearing judge, lein claimants, and law firms involved in the case. This is a particularly useful tool when there are many employers or lein claimants on the case. Rather than manually entering the information for a case, you only have to enter the case number.
Automatic Case Creation
- Navigate to Cases > New Case.
- Add your case number to the EAMS Case Number field.
- Wait for it to load the case information on the right hand side of your screen.
- Click Save.
Note - If you click Save before Merus has retrieved all case data from EAMS, your case parties list will be incomplete.