Associating a Party with an Injury
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Adding New Statute Types
- Adding a Statute to a Case
- Adding a new injury to an existing case
- Assigning Application Deadlines
- Associating a Party with an Injury
- How do I see the records that I requested through Genie Docs?
- How do I sign up to JET file?
- How to Order Subpoena Records in Merus
- Importing Case Data from the California Division of Workers Compensation Website
- Reviewing Records Placed into Cases
- Submitting DWC Packets in MerusCase Via JET File
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Once in a Case, click on the Injuries Tab.
2. Under Linked Parties, check the box next to the party you would like to associate with the choosen Injury. Merus will automatically save this information. Please note this is only visible once an injury has been created in a case. If the case has no injury, you will only see Add New Injury and cannot associate a party with a non-existant injury.
3. If you do not see the desired party, you will need to make sure the party is associated with the case. Please refer to How to Add a new Party for more information.