Troubleshooting: My EAMS form's margins are too small
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Browser Support for Internet Explorer 9: Having trouble logging into Merus?
- Troubleshooting excessive loading times or slow connections
- Troubleshooting: Fonts in the Word template I created are not the same when merged
- Troubleshooting: My EAMS form's margins are too small
- Troubleshooting: Squished text in Microsoft Word documents
- Why do I get an "Error 5253" when trying to save a document?
- Frequently Asked Questions
This is a local problem for printers, and not a problem with MerusCase specifically.
After you tell your computer to print, a window will pop up with various settings. The main thing to look for here is the Page Handling section. Inside this section is a drop down box entitled Page Scaling. There are several selections to chose from, but the only one you should be using with MerusCase is Shrink to Printable Area.
Any other selection will cause an issue.
Your pdf viewer will remember the last choice you have selected, so be sure to check it before you print it out