Browser Support for Internet Explorer 9: Having trouble logging into Merus?
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Browser Support for Internet Explorer 9: Having trouble logging into Merus?
- Troubleshooting excessive loading times or slow connections
- Troubleshooting: Fonts in the Word template I created are not the same when merged
- Troubleshooting: My EAMS form's margins are too small
- Troubleshooting: Squished text in Microsoft Word documents
- Why do I get an "Error 5253" when trying to save a document?
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you're seeing this error in Internet Explorer 9, it's very likely you have the default "Protected Mode" setting enabled. To disable Protected Mode and log in, do the following:
In Internet Explorer 9, click on the gear shaped settings icon in the upper-right corner of the window, and choose INTERNET OPTIONS.
In the window that pops up, go to the SECURITY tab, and make sure the ENABLE PROTECTED MODE check box is unchecked. Then, click APPLY.
Now you need to clear your browser's cache. Go back to the GENERAL tab, and select DELETE... under "Browsing history".
Check only the TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES and COOKIES check boxes, and then click DELETE.
Back in the Internet Options window, click OK to close it, close all open Internet Explorer windows, re-open Internet Explorer, and go to the MerusCase login page and log in.