Editing an Existing Task
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Hover over Tasks, and select one of the following from the drop-down menu: Browse Firm Tasks, Browse Case Tasks, or My Tasks.
2. Filter for the task you would like to edit.
3. Click on the task to edit its description, attach a case, adjust its due date, or change the assigned attorney.
4. Click Save Changes if the task description is edited. All other changes will be saved automatically once you click away. The Save Changes button is greyed out until you edit the task's description.