Creating a new Task
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. Go to Tasks > New Task in the drop-down menu.
2. An Add Task window will appear. Fill in the required information and click Save.
3. Alternatively, if you are already in a case, you can click on Add Case Task in the left-side accordion menu or by going to Tasks > New Case Task. By adding a task this way, the Case File information will be automatically populated with the current case title.
4. Another way to create atask is to click on Tasks. You will be taken to the Browse Task tab. From here, click on New Task in the upper right of your screen.