- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
MerusCase is designed to allow each user to quickly filter through information in the system and always be able to create an impromptu report using the Print On-Screen Panel or Print Table feature always located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
However, Merus also has a list of frequently used reports built into the system that users can access.
To access Reports in MerusCase go to Tools > Reports.
Firm Administrators can access and run all of the following reports:
- A/R: Aging - Displays unpaid invoices and how many days those invoices are past-due.
- A/R: Expenses & Receivables - Displays all Receivables, Firm-wide. Only available to Administrative users or users with Accounting priviledges.
- A/R: Payments Received - Displays All Payments Received, Firm-wide, based on a date range. Payments Received are logged in the Ledger tab within each Case. Report based solely on Ledger line items; use the `Books` feature for monitoring specific accounting workflows.
- A/R: Receivables (per Payor) - Displays a total of payments received per payor for the contact(s) and date range specified.
- A/R: Receivables (per User) - Displays a total of payments received per user for the user(s) and date range specified.
- Access HIstory (per Case) - Displays a historical record containing every time during the selected period a case was accessed, and by whom.
- Access History (per User) - Displays all cases accessed during the selected period, by the selected user.
- Audit Log: Party Activity - Displays party activity during the selected date range on all cases of the selected status.
- Billable Time: By Date and Month - Displays a per day and per month breakdown of billable time entries by user during the date range specified.
- Billable Time: By Day - Displays a per day total of invoiced billable time entries by user during the date range specified. Displayed, and delivered to your Inbox as a tab-separated (Excel) file.
- Billable Time: Full Detail - Displays full details on all time tracker entries, including staff member, date, case, description, rate, dollars, hours, and invoice number (if applicable) based on the specified date range and user(s).
- Billable Time: My Hours - Displays full details on all time tracker entries, date, case, description, rate, dollars, hours, and invoice number (if applicable) based on the specified date range.
- Billable Time: Summary - Displays a summary of time tracker entries, one entry per user, including dollars and hours, across the specified date range. Both active and suspended users are included.
- Case Count per Attorney Responsible - Displays the number of open cases for each attorney responsible assigned across the entire firm.
- Case Ledger Summary (Brief) - Displays Case No., Case Name, and Ledger Total for every case with any ledger items recorded, firm-wide. Omits zero balances.
- Case Ledger Summary - Displays Case No., Case Name, and Ledger Total for every case with any ledger items recorded, firm-wide. Includes zero balances.
- Cases List - Displays Case No., Case Name, Case Type, Case Status, Attorney Responsible, Office, File Location, and UTBMS Status for all cases.
- Date of Injury/Incident - Displays all injury or incident dates in your firm, based on the specified time frame (e.g., injuries or incidents less than one year old). This is useful for various filing dates.
- Invoices - Displays all invoices created, firm-wide, based on a specified date range.
- Login History (per User) - Displays all cases accessed during the selected period, by the selected user.
- My Cases in Need of Review - Displays Case No., Case Name, and Case Type for all cases with status set to Open on which you are the Attorney Responsible and have not Reviewed in the last X days. The interval (X) is set via User Preference, but defaults to 30 days if you have not specified it.
- Recently Created Cases - A list of cases by date entered, within the specified time frame. Includes court case numbers if available.
- Referrals - A list of referred cases (both inbound and outbound) based on case type and a specified date range. Displays Case No., Referrer Name, Applicant Name, Case Open Date, and Caption.
- Stale Cases - Displays Case No., Case Name, Case Type, Attorney Responsible and Case Status for all cases that have not had a reported Case Activity in the specified number of days.
- Tasks Per Case - Displays a list of all open cases with the number of open (incomplete) tasks assigned.
- Upcoming Birthdays - Displays all available birthdays within the specified date range. Includes the people type, the birthday, and the age when their upcoming birthday comes to pass. Omits rolodex entries without a birthday set and entries where a date of death is present. Results are ordered beginning with today's date.
- Upcoming Due Dates - Displays Case No., Applicant Name, Case Type, Date Of Injury, and Due Dates for cases with upcoming due dates (e.g., DOR, S&W, ADJ, 132a). Cases that are overdue (due date has passed) are also included.
Note: Lower user-levels, such as General User, cannot view accounting reports. Any reports not accessible to a certian user-level will not be shown on this reports list.