Personal Injury Features
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
MerusCase gives users custom workflows and screens based on the assigned case type. For instance, each Personal Injury case type will have an Incident and Settlements tab with curated fields applicable to the case.
Personal Injury Case Types
MerusCase currently supports five different Personal Injury case types.
- Personal Injury - General
- Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury - Motor Vehicle Accident
- Personal Injury - Premise Liability (Slip and Fall)
- Personal Injury - Product Liability
Case types can be assigned when adding a new case using the Case Type drop-down menu or directly from your case list by clicking on the case type and selecting from the Case Type drop-down menu.
Pro Tip: Always working on a specific case type? Make sure this is your Default Case Type under Tools > Settings & Options > User Preferences. By doing this, everytime you create a new case, this default case type will already be selected!