Using the tab key when working with Merus on a Mac
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Changing your default font setting in Microsoft Word
- How do I change my computer's time?
- How do I insert the Date Picker function into MS Word 2007?
- How do I view a TIFF (.tif or .tiff) file in Merus?
- Microsoft Word AddIns for Merus
- Printing mailing labels
- Remote Help Session
- Safari on the Mac logs me out of Merus every time I open a PDF
- Search and Filter Tricks
- Trouble viewing PDFs in Chrome (Windows)
- Trouble viewing PDFs in Firefox (Windows)
- Using the tab key when working with Merus on a Mac
If you're using Meruscase in Firefox on a Mac, you may notice that when you're filling out any sort of form (creating an event, a new case, etc), using your "tab" key to move between field will not take you into any of the drop-down menus. This is because of the way Firefox interacts with Mac.
Fortunately, you can adjust your Mac preferences so that the tab key will recognize drop-down menus. Start by clicking the apple in the upper-left hand corner of your screen and selecting "system preferences."
Once you're in the system preferences menu, select "keyboard."
Go to "Keyboard Shortcuts" and click the radio button at the bottom that says "all controls."
You're done! Close system preferences. Your tab key will now recognize drop-down menus.