Setting Proper Screen Resolution
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum resolution for viewing Merus is 1024 pixels by 768 pixels, but we recommend using a higher resolution if your computer supports it. Using a widescreen monitor will also enhance your overall user experience.
Changing your Screen Resolution
- Open Display in your Control Panel.
- On the Settings tab, under Screen Resolution, drag the slider and click Apply.
- When prompted to apply the selected settings, click OK. Your screen will turn black for a moment. Confirm changes once prompted by clicking Yes.
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start > Control Panel.
- Under Appearance and Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.
- In the drop-down menu next to Resolution, move the slider to the desired resolution.
- Click Apply.
- Click Keep to use the new resolution. Click Revert to undo.
1. Press the Windows button (to bring up the fullscreen start menu).
2. Type Control Panel and press Enter.
3. Click Adjust screen resolutionselect in the Appearance and Personalization section.
4. Select the highest resolution from the dropdown menu.