Changing Your Password
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you're looking to change your password, just follow these few, simple steps:
1. Navigate to Tools > Settings & Options
2. Under the My Account tab, click the Edit button in the top, right-hand corner.
From here, you'll be prompted with options to change your first and last name, initials, hourly billing rate and to reset your password. Our automatic password strength indicator will let you know how strong your new password is. Adding capital and noncapital letters, numbers and symbols will help make your password stronger.
If you're having trouble logging into MerusCase and need to reset your password, there are two options:
1. Contact your firm's administrator (an employee at your company designated as a firm administrator in MerusCase). The administrator can reset your password in MerusCase, sending a new temporary password to your email account. Please make sure you have access to your email outside of MerusCase.
2. Contact MerusCase support by emailing email@example.com or calling 510-550-5000 and request a password reset. A new password will be emailed to your email account. Please make sure you have access to your email outside of MerusCase.