Deleting an Event Type
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Only Firm Administrators or Power Users can add, edit, or delete event types for his/her firm.
1. Navigate to Tools > Settings & Options in the drop down menu.
2. Under Systemwide Settings in the left-hand accordion menu, click on Event Type.
3. Locate the event you would like to delete either by navigating through your event types list or through a description search.
4. Click on Delete located to the right of the page.
5. On click, a new window will appear prompting you to select a replacement event type which will be used on all existing events that currently use the event type you're deleting. Select a replacement event from the drop-down menu.
6. Click Yes.