Adding a New Event Type
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Only Firm Administrators and Power Users can add, edit, or delete event types for his/her firm.
1. Navigate to Tools > Settings & Options in the drop down menu.
2. Under Systemwide Settings in the left-hand accordion menu, click on Event Type.
3. Click on New Event Type located in the upper right hand corner of the page.
4. A new window will pop up on your screen prompting you to enter the description of the new event type and to choose a color for this event when it is created on your calendar.
5. Click Save.