Enabling Macros in MS Word 2011 on Mac for QuickSave
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Assigning Uploaded Documents to a Case
- Auto-Opening Documents in Firefox
- Batch Uploading Documents
- Blocking Uploaded Documents from Going to Your Inbox
- Changing Firm or Branch Office Letterhead
- Changing an Existing Template
- Changing the Program that Opens Merged Documents
- Combining Documents Within a Case
- Compress / Combine / Zip Files and Upload Them
- Creating a Pleading Template in Microsoft Office
- Creating a Template
- Creating and Deleting a Filled Form
- Deleting Documents
- Disabling Word 2010's 'Protected Document' Feature
- Enabling Macros in MS Word 2007 for Quicksave
- Enabling Macros in MS Word 2011 on Mac for QuickSave
- Enabling QuickSave for Use in Merus
- File Size Limit for Uploads
- File Types You Can Upload in MerusCase
- Finding Court Forms
- Finding Uploaded Files
- Managing Uploads From Your Inbox
- Merging Documents
- Migrating Tritek Form Letter Templates to Merus
- Removing Headers and Footers When Printing
- Scanning Documents for a Batch Upload
- Three Essentials for the Template Creation Process
- Using .docx Files with Older Versions of MS Word
- Using Global Search for Documents
- Using the Drag-and-Drop Upload Tool
- Using the Upload Tool
- Applying Batch "Find and Replace" Operations to MerusCase Templates
- Inserting a Signature Image in Letter Templates
- QuickSave: Save to Merus
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Setting up Word to accept macro-enabled documents will allow you to quickly and easily save your documents into MerusCase!
1. Open the Microsoft Word application on your Apple computer.
2. Once in Word, click on "Word" in the tool bar in the upper-left-hand corner (next to the apple logo).
3. Select Preferences.
4. Click Security (under Personal Settings).
4. Under the Macro Security section, make sure the box is unchecked.
5. Click OK to save.
After you have merged and opened a document within MS Word 2011 for Mac, press the icon below in order to save the document back to your MerusCase account!