Removing Headers and Footers When Printing
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Assigning Uploaded Documents to a Case
- Auto-Opening Documents in Firefox
- Batch Uploading Documents
- Blocking Uploaded Documents from Going to Your Inbox
- Changing Firm or Branch Office Letterhead
- Changing an Existing Template
- Changing the Program that Opens Merged Documents
- Combining Documents Within a Case
- Compress / Combine / Zip Files and Upload Them
- Creating a Pleading Template in Microsoft Office
- Creating a Template
- Creating and Deleting a Filled Form
- Deleting Documents
- Disabling Word 2010's 'Protected Document' Feature
- Enabling Macros in MS Word 2007 for Quicksave
- Enabling Macros in MS Word 2011 on Mac for QuickSave
- Enabling QuickSave for Use in Merus
- File Size Limit for Uploads
- File Types You Can Upload in MerusCase
- Finding Court Forms
- Finding Uploaded Files
- Managing Uploads From Your Inbox
- Merging Documents
- Migrating Tritek Form Letter Templates to Merus
- Removing Headers and Footers When Printing
- Scanning Documents for a Batch Upload
- Three Essentials for the Template Creation Process
- Using .docx Files with Older Versions of MS Word
- Using Global Search for Documents
- Using the Drag-and-Drop Upload Tool
- Using the Upload Tool
- Applying Batch "Find and Replace" Operations to MerusCase Templates
- Inserting a Signature Image in Letter Templates
- QuickSave: Save to Merus
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
*Note* Before beginning this tuorial, make sure your browser is up to date.
<div text-align:="" center;"="">
- When printing click the Headers & Footers option.
Note: The following settings are saved as Firefox preferences on a per-printer basis.
- Firefox menu > Print > Page Setup. The Page Setup window will appear.
- Click the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
The Margins & Header/Footer tab allows you to change:
- Margins: You can enter the width of the page margins for the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the page separately.
- Headers & Footers: Use the dropdown menus to select what appears on the printed page. The top-left dropdown box's value appears at the top-left corner of the page; the top-center dropdown box's value appears at the top-center portion of the page, and so on. Choose from:
- : Nothing will be printed.
- : Print the date and time when the page was printed.
- : Print the page number.
- : Print the page number and the total number of pages.
- : Enter your own header or footer text. This can be used to show a company or organization name at the top or bottom of every printed page.
Click OK to finish making changes and close the Page Setup window.