Social Media Integration
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Adding Multiple Addresses: Current & Previous
- Adding a Party to a Case
- Click-to-Call Phone Numbers
- Contact Details Overview
- Deleting a Company or Contact
- Detaching a Contact from a Case
- Detaching a Contact from a Company
- Editing Employment History
- Hiding a Party in the Parties Section
- Removing Duplicate Contacts
- Setting Primary Contact Information
- Social Media Integration
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
If your clients have Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter profiles, you can now add them to their contact cards! Once added, the links will not only allow you to click through directly to their profiles, but MerusCase will pull in their Facebook profile picture and set that as the contact's MerusCase profile picture as well.
Step 1: Locate the contact that you would like to add social media links for.
Step 2: Click "Edit."
Step 3: Under "Supplemental," enter the social media links that correspond to the available boxes. You can either enter the full URL (i.e. facebook.com/meruscase) or just the user's account ID (i.e. meruscase). If you choose to enter a URL, be sure not to include "http://" in the field!
Step 4: Click "save." Your contact will now contain clickable social media links and the contact's picture will be pulled in from their Facebook account.
Please note: photos are only pulled in from Facebook links!