Setting Primary Contact Information
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Adding Multiple Addresses: Current & Previous
- Adding a Party to a Case
- Click-to-Call Phone Numbers
- Contact Details Overview
- Deleting a Company or Contact
- Detaching a Contact from a Case
- Detaching a Contact from a Company
- Editing Employment History
- Hiding a Party in the Parties Section
- Removing Duplicate Contacts
- Setting Primary Contact Information
- Social Media Integration
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
MerusCase supports an infinite number of Addresses, Phone Numbers, Fax Numbers, and Email Addresses. With this feature, it is necessary to select which address, phone number, fax number, and email gets pulled into your firm's Letter Templates and Court Forms. To do this, you must set a Primary for each one.
Setting a Primary Address
- Navigate to the desired contact
- Once on the Contact Details Tab, click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Address Section.
- Next to the appropriate address, click Mark as Primary.
- Click Save.
Once a primary has been set, it will be indicated by a star on the Contact Details Tab.