Hiding a Party in the Parties Section
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Adding Multiple Addresses: Current & Previous
- Adding a Party to a Case
- Click-to-Call Phone Numbers
- Contact Details Overview
- Deleting a Company or Contact
- Detaching a Contact from a Case
- Detaching a Contact from a Company
- Editing Employment History
- Hiding a Party in the Parties Section
- Removing Duplicate Contacts
- Setting Primary Contact Information
- Social Media Integration
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
An alternative to Removing a Party from a Case is Hiding a Party. This allows you to maintain your case's participant history while still keeping your Parties List accurate.
- Navigate to the Parties section in your case.
- Click on the party you want to hide.
- Then click the eye icon that says Hide this Party.
- Click the Parties section again or refresh the window. It will state the number of hidden parties at the bottom left of the Parties overview section.
- If you want to show the hidden parties, then click Show to view the hidden parties in this case.
The hidden parties will not be displayed unless you click Show to view them. You can toggle these hidden parties on and off, but they will be slightly transparent.
- Click Hide if you would like to hide these parties again.