Deleting a Company or Contact
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Adding Multiple Addresses: Current & Previous
- Adding a Party to a Case
- Click-to-Call Phone Numbers
- Contact Details Overview
- Deleting a Company or Contact
- Detaching a Contact from a Case
- Detaching a Contact from a Company
- Editing Employment History
- Hiding a Party in the Parties Section
- Removing Duplicate Contacts
- Setting Primary Contact Information
- Social Media Integration
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are trying to delete a contact or company because it is a duplicated entry, then please see our help article entitled Removing Duplicate Contacts
MerusCase has no limitations on how many companies and/or contacts you have within your firm. Therefore, there is usually no reason to delete a contact or company from your rolodex. However, if you still decide to delete a contact or company, follow the instructions listed below.
Deleting a contact or company
- Click Contact > Browse Contacts.
- Filter the name of the contact.
- Click the delete icon on the left side of the list.
ATTENTION: you will not be able to delete the contact if they are attached to a case or if the contact is a user within your firm.