Adding Tags to Activities
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Adding Tags to Activities
- Assigning a Case to a Branch Office
- Changing Case Details
- Consolidating / Merging Cases
- Creating a New Case Activity
- Creating a New Case
- Customizing Activity Tags
- Deleting a Case
- Editing Activity Shortcuts
- Editing a Case Activity
- Hiding a Case Activity
- Master File Overview
- Stale Case Notifications
- Viewing All Recent Firm Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
You may want to be able to quickly sort through your activities by a type of category, we call these tags. A tag allows you to mark activities which you need sorted later. By tagging an activity with multiple tags, it helps you create a way to easily search through the countless activities that may happen through a case's progression.
Benefits of Tagging
- A client was contacted via email regarding a phone call made earlier about fee arrangements.
- A different tag can be added to the activity such as Email Sent, Phone Call, and Fee.
- At the click of a button you have all your phone calls, emails, or fees available to you, without searching through your activities.
- To add another tag to an activity, open up the activity.
- Then click on the Add Activity Tag button.
- Select the Activity Tag you want added and click Save.
The Activity is now searchable through these Activity Tags.