Assigning a Case to a Branch Office
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Adding Tags to Activities
- Assigning a Case to a Branch Office
- Changing Case Details
- Consolidating / Merging Cases
- Creating a New Case Activity
- Creating a New Case
- Customizing Activity Tags
- Deleting a Case
- Editing Activity Shortcuts
- Editing a Case Activity
- Hiding a Case Activity
- Master File Overview
- Stale Case Notifications
- Viewing All Recent Firm Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Looking to assign a case to specific branch office? It's as easy as making other changes to your case details. Start by finding the case in your list of cases and opening the Case Details tab. Here's how to get started:
1. Navigate to Cases > Browse Cases.
2. Find and open your case
*If you're creating a new case, you can also edit options in the Case Details tab.
3. From the Case Details tab, click Edit in the upper right-hand corner of Case Info.
- Find the Office option and select the desired Branch Office Location from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.