Hiding a Case Activity
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Adding Tags to Activities
- Assigning a Case to a Branch Office
- Changing Case Details
- Consolidating / Merging Cases
- Creating a New Case Activity
- Creating a New Case
- Customizing Activity Tags
- Deleting a Case
- Editing Activity Shortcuts
- Editing a Case Activity
- Hiding a Case Activity
- Master File Overview
- Stale Case Notifications
- Viewing All Recent Firm Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
A hidden activity is usually created with merging templates or creating forms. However, you might want to hide an activity that's not needed to be seen by the users of the firm.
Hiding an Activity
- Open a Case, then go to the Activities tab.
- Click the expand button on the activity you would like to hide.
- Cick Hide in the activity.
Showing a Hidden Activity
You may want to show the activities that you've hidden. Or, there might be activities that are hidden from merging a template. In either situation, you might want to see hidden files.
- From the Activities tab, click the expand button in the right hand corner.
- Click Show Hidden.
After you show the hidden files, it will be tagged as Hidden, in addition to the rest of the other tags on the activity.