Customizing Activity Tags
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Cases & Activities
- Adding Tags to Activities
- Assigning a Case to a Branch Office
- Changing Case Details
- Consolidating / Merging Cases
- Creating a New Case Activity
- Creating a New Case
- Customizing Activity Tags
- Deleting a Case
- Editing Activity Shortcuts
- Editing a Case Activity
- Hiding a Case Activity
- Master File Overview
- Stale Case Notifications
- Viewing All Recent Firm Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Feeling limited by the Activity Tags to choose from when you create a new case activity? There's an easy way to fix that.
While the tags provided by MerusCase are applicable to most law firms, we also understand each firm has their own processes and idiosyncrasies. That's why we encourage users to customize activity tags to suit their own needs. Just follow these steps:
- Navigate to Tools > Settings and Options.
- Click Systemwide Settings.
- Click Activity Tags.
Adding a Tag
- Click New Activity Tag in the upper, right-hand corner.
- Add the tag in the Description field.
- Click Save.
Deleting a Tag
- Click the delete (X) icon next to the tag you want to delete.
- If the tag is in use, then choose a tag to replace the tag you intend to delete.
- Click Yes.