The Difference Between Admin and Non-Admin Users
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Adding & Editing Firm Branch Offices
- Adding a New User
- Changing Firm Settings / Details
- Changing a User's Access Level
- Checking Your User / Firm Administrator Status
- Deactivating a User
- Resetting a User's Password
- Restricting User Access Based on Location
- The Difference Between Admin and Non-Admin Users
- User Access Levels
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Firm Administrators vs. Non-Admin Users
Admin users have access to restricted priveleges. Here are some of the changes you can make as an admin user in MerusCase.
- Admin users can limit user access to MerusCase based on IP address.
- Only administrators can make changes to an existing template.
- Only firm administrators can delete event types.
- Only Firm Administrators and Power Users can consolidate multiple cases. For more details, please see our article on consolidating multiple cases.
- If you're not sure whether you are a Firm Administrator, please refer to our article on how to check your user / firm administrator status.
User access levels
Checking your user / firm administrator status
Restricting user access based on location
Resetting a user's password
Making changes to an existing template
Consolidating multiple cases