Resetting a User's Password
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Adding & Editing Firm Branch Offices
- Adding a New User
- Changing Firm Settings / Details
- Changing a User's Access Level
- Checking Your User / Firm Administrator Status
- Deactivating a User
- Resetting a User's Password
- Restricting User Access Based on Location
- The Difference Between Admin and Non-Admin Users
- User Access Levels
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Reset a User's Password
1. Go to Tools > Setting & Options
2. Under User Management in the left-hand menu, click User List.
3. In the User List, locate the user and click on his or her row.
4. In the User Account tab, click Edit.
5. At the bottom of the User Account tab, click the Reset Password button.
After clicking the button, a notification window will appear confirming that the password was reset successfully.
What if the User did not Receive their Password?
- Have the user check his/her SPAM folder.
- Verify the user's email address. To check the email address, go to the User List > User Account by clicking on the user in your User List.
- On the bottom, click on View Complete Contact Record.
- If you need to change the user's email address. Click Edit once you're in Contact Details.