Changing a User's Access Level
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Adding & Editing Firm Branch Offices
- Adding a New User
- Changing Firm Settings / Details
- Changing a User's Access Level
- Checking Your User / Firm Administrator Status
- Deactivating a User
- Resetting a User's Password
- Restricting User Access Based on Location
- The Difference Between Admin and Non-Admin Users
- User Access Levels
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
Changing User Access Levels
1. Go to Tools > Settings & Options.
|Figure 1: Click on Settings and Options|
2. From the Accordion menu on the left hand side click on User Management.
|Figure 2: Click on User Management|
3. Click on User List.
|Figure 3: Click on User List|
4. Search for the user's name and double click it.
5. Click on Edit.
|Figure 4: In the Users Account click on Edit|
6. From User Permission Level drop-down box, select the user access level desired and click Save.
|Figure 5: Select the proper access level from the drop-down list|