Checking Your User / Firm Administrator Status
- Getting Started
- Administrator Tools & User Management
- Adding & Editing Firm Branch Offices
- Adding a New User
- Changing Firm Settings / Details
- Changing a User's Access Level
- Checking Your User / Firm Administrator Status
- Deactivating a User
- Resetting a User's Password
- Restricting User Access Based on Location
- The Difference Between Admin and Non-Admin Users
- User Access Levels
- Cases & Activities
- Contacts & Companies
- Events & Calendar
- Tasks & Workflows
- Messages & Email
- Documents, Templates & Uploads
- Invoices, Payments & Billable Time
- Personal Injury Features
- Workers' Compensation Features
- Immigration Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
To find out if you are a firm administrator:
- Log into your MerusCase account.
- Navigate to the Tools tab and click on "Settings".
- If you are a firm administrator, the term "Firm Administrator" will be displayed in green on the general settings tab. Also, in the left-hand pane of your account, you will have the option to see and click on "Firm" and "Reports" tabs in addition to the "General" and "Cache" tabs.
However, If you are not an administrator, then your general settings tab will only display "Active User" and you will only have access to seeing the "General" and "Cache" tabs in the left-hand pane.